Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello Business Club

Please note that Traci Vogt has sent this to WP students. Please get out and vote.

In an effort to continue to encourage our students to play an active role in this 2008 election I have sent the following email to all students. I also wanted to give the following information to you so that as you encourage students to participate in the election you are aware of the efforts that we are putting forward to promote voting.
Student Government has agreed to pay the postage on any ballots that students drop off in the WPC mail room by Thursday October 30th at 3:00pm. Also (in accordance with the Multnomah County Elections Office regulations) there will be an UNOFFICIAL drop box in the Student Development Office where students can drop off their Multnomah County ballots and I will hand deliver them to an official drop site Tuesday the 4th after 2pm.
As you talk with your students in the next few days, please make them aware of these opportunities. And please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: